Where do I begin. I rented from Alamo Las Vegas, NV airport for the first time and never had I experienced anything like this. This place needs to have more class and better workers..better yet, shut this *** company down.

I got pulled over by a cop for the vehicle not have any plates on the car. Then got issued a ticket. I call Alamo to complain and they assured me that my rental would be refunded. I checked my statement after a week and saw that they had credited me $100 only. I called to asked them why it was only credit $100 and I was told that I was promised a refund by a rental agent named Brittany. Then they said then manager, Michael had only issued for a refund of $100, and that's it.

I then called the customer service line to report this billing inquiry and was told that someone would call me back within a week about the issue. I waited one week, and no call back, so I called them back. Again I reported my problem plus a no call back complaint, and they said they would process this complaint and someone will call back in a week. And again, no call back. On the 3rd week i was furious. I called back and reported for the 3rd time what the *** I went through for the past 3 weeks. They told be at that level this problem will be escalated and will be processed as a priority. Again was told someone will definitely call me back within a week. No call AGAIN.

I took it upon myself to call the corporate office. These people are so inexperience and don't know how to handle anything. I can't believe they have people like this working for them on a corporate level. I spoke to a supervisor named Mike. He told me there isn't anything he could do about and was studdering the entire time. It sounded as if he didn't know what he was doing, he had no experience in customer service, or he was just plain ***.

The people they have working for their company are ridiculously inexperienced. This company is a joke.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $245. The author is overall dissatisfied with Alamo. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Alamo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Alamo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Alamo?

Comments

AlamoCares

anonymous Review # 610085,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We’ve noted your comments and would like the opportunity to look into this for you.

Please send us a detailed email to care@alamo.com including your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

Please reference Number 150319-000514 in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,