I dropped my vehicle off at Orlando airport. In a rush I left my wallet and a $20 bill sitting in cup holder between front seats.

After I realized I left my wallet (1/2 hour later), I returned and after a 45 minute wait, they claim there was no wallet in car. My issue is they didn't take a written report on the spot nor at least questioned the attendants that handled the car after I dropped it off. The Lost and Found number they gave me, I have not been able to get anyone since Saturday 7/9 and today is Monday 2:04pm.

The message is mailbox is full. I know it was my fault leaving wallet there, but I would have expected better customer service and a process in place to at least file a report on the spot and a way to question their attendants.

This person wrote the review because of "lost and found department " of alamo lost and found department from Alamo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $480 and wants Alamo to "some procedure put in place that a report is filed on the spot noting the theft of customer personal items and that attendants handing vehicles be at least questioned even if they don't admit to theft".

The most disappointing in user's experience was there procedure when reporting stolen item from rental. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alamo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments