Atlanta, Georgia
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Rented a car here and the Branch Manager Jamie Wilson was a ***.Made reservation and when I got there they didn't have my vehicle size.

Told me a had to pay the difference. For upgrade. Told me I don't know what you are use to but this how we do it. If they didnt have the car then they should have upgraded me for free.

Enterprise does.again Alamo!

Review about: Alamo Manager.

Had an Experience with Alamo?

Comments

AlamoCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.Please send us a detailed email to Care@Alamo.com with complete details such as: contact information and reservation/rental agreement number.

As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reference #151014-003762.-Tatiana

Green Motion - This company is a total scam - I overheard them! Green Motion "This company is a total scam. The car I got was OK, but that ended up costing me over £200 for a scratch that already existed. Here's how they do..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more 17 year old minor Scammed of $1601.87 by Rent A Wheel Rent A Wheel "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..." Read more Alamo Car Rental Review from Havertown, Pennsylvania Alamo "They are not reliable. Reserve a car. Maybe it will be there when you arrive. My car wasn't. And they had a matter of fact attitude. My second and..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more