Atlanta, Georgia

Rented a car here and the Branch Manager Jamie Wilson was a ***.Made reservation and when I got there they didn't have my vehicle size.

Related: Alamo - Bad Manager and customer management

Told me a had to pay the difference. For upgrade. Told me I don't know what you are use to but this how we do it. If they didnt have the car then they should have upgraded me for free.

Enterprise does.again Alamo!

Review about: Alamo Staff.

Insurance Quality
Additional Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Alamo Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Alamo?

Comments

AlamoCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.Please send us a detailed email to Care@Alamo.com with complete details such as: contact information and reservation/rental agreement number.

As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reference #151014-003762.-Tatiana