3.1
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Totally disappointed with Alamo as I left my mobile by accident in the rental vehicle on 17th September 2017.I have reported it and have a reference number, but have one reply from their customer service.

I have hounded them daily since returning to the UK. But they don not reply to any further e-mails. Would not use them again ever. I have explained to lost and found that the mobile was in the vehicle when left it at the drop off point.

Once I noticed that I had forgotten my mobile ,I returned to the drop off point and within 5 minutes the vehicle had already been taken for cleaning.

Surely they would have found it.Answer no.

Review about: Alamo Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Selection of cars.

I didn't like: Service.

Comments

AlamoCares

Hello, Review #1104818!Thanks for your feedback.

Our offices do their very best to locate left behind items and return them to their rightful owners. You can file a Lost & Found report and view items that have been located using the link provided here. http://bit.ly/29BwB8l

For our assistance, please email a detailed description of your misplaced item to care@enterprise.com include your contact telephone number, exact rental office location, and rental agreement or reservation number.

Thank you!- Carol H.