1 Jeff Fuqua Boulevard, Orlando, Florida 32827, United States

We booked and paid for our car through Thomas Cook travel agents, we collected our car from Alamo (Florida airport) and handed the car back on due return date in perfect condition yet Alamo has taken £192 from my Visa account with no contact whatsoever with me about this transaction. There was no damage to the car, no correspondence from Alamo so why this money has been taken is beyond me.

I have been advised by me CC company to contact Alamo to find out more about this transaction which I am finding difficult as I am not prepared to ring Florida from the UK and finding their email address is proving difficult.

If I cannot get answers from Alamo my CC have said they will look into it for me.

Stress stress stress, just what I want after a holiday !!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Alamo Cons: That they took money from my cc without my knowledge.

Comments

AlamoCares

InsistentMojaveRattlesnake340, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you. – Carol H.

@AlamoCares

I already have emailed you MANY times and the reply was they have no reservation of a car being hired from Orlando International Apt, Florida in the name Clive Parkhouse on the 4th August in the evening if that is the case why have you taken money from my account without my consent?? My bank is now looking into this on my behalf as I have wasted enough time trying to sort it out with you. Anyone reading this please take note and DO NOT hire from this company as I am not the only one who has had this problem of money being taken without consent.