Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Letter sent to alamo on nov 12th Dear Shenell, Good morning! As I didn’t receive a reply from this office I decided yesterday to drive to fort myers and speak directly to the manager.

Unfortunately, I had to call police for the Alamo staff Mike (sub director) cause he asked me to remove my car from parking lot, was punching in my car window to leave fast and made park in the airport entrance. Police said to contact Alamo headquarters to report him. I just went there to talk (I was waiting to speak to branch manager andrew beckmann) and see if I could find a solution for an issue that I had in January since I just drove the car and there is a bill of 8k I was able to speak to Mrs Sky (enterprise employee) and we could see in the system a note from the person that swap the car and shows mechanical failure. We were also able to see previous rental was a week like 600miles and mine was just 100 (basically I just left airport in Lauderdale, reported gas leaking and swap in ft.myers) and they assumed I damaged car because I was driving it.

Besides that, fort myers enterprise has lots of damage cars that are coming from Miami and previous rental was from there.

Not sure what to do from here, I do not want to fight just fair solution. Attached is the print screen I could take yesterday:

Product or Service Mentioned: Alamo Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 17, 2017.

Comments

AlamoCares

Ms. Marques,

Thanks for your feedback.

We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I have forwarded your comments to our Florida Regional management and our team at our Ft. Myers location. I have asked that they review your concern and contact you directly.

As this may take several days, your patience is appreciated.

Respectfully,