I hired a car online using Atlaschoice (UK). They charged my credit card at the time of booking to confirm the booking (28th April).

Upon returning the car, a few days later I received an online invoice from the rental company Alamo charging me in full again for the 9 days of car hire and found they'd already debited my bank account (9th May).

The date is now the 18th June and I'm still arguing with them over the phone trying to get my money back, it's proving to be a real struggle. My bank account statement clearly shows the two seperate charges, but the ability of Alamo and Atlaschoice to speak to each other to resolve this to my satisfaction is zero!

Had an Experience with Alamo?

Comments

AlamoCares

Review #: 420472

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@alamo.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130625-002896 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

Carol H.

Social Media

Alamo Rent-A-Car

to AlamoCares Manchester, England, United Kingdom #679029

Hi Carol

Both your own and Atlas Choices customer service people are apparently 'liasing' with each other to resolve this. Needless to say we're now two months on from me returning your car and I've still not received my money back.

They've got all my details already, I'm not starting the process from scratch again by emailing care@alamo as well.

Nice to see that when someone complains on here you suddenly seem interested in being proactive, maybe you can train the rest of your team to have the same pro-activeness.