Ingonish, Nova Scotia

Like another reviewer we boughtthe special special and checked off luxury car. When we landed in Halifax, Noba Scotia they would only give us a full size pick up truck ànd had no cars.

They state that we did not select a car and they sure make sure the word car doesnt show on the paperwork.

No savings because its take the gas guzzling truck or nothing. Beware and rent your car from ànyone who is NOT affiliated with Alamo.....total scam artists and extremely rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Alamo Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Alamo Pros: Car we reserved.

Alamo Cons: Complete scam.

Comments

AlamoCares

Review #1585290, we appreciate your comments and honest review and would like the chance to address this with you directly. Please email Care@Alamo.com with your contact information, the reservation or rental agreement number, the exact rental office location and any other details so we can research this promptly.

Thank you. – Carol H.

@AlamoCares

I did contact your customer service team, with no satisfaction or good results. I dont plan to contact them again, nor will I rent from Alamo again a d my negative review stands.