100% full Not resolved

I rented a basic car for $70.00 usd for one week while in Mexico.When I got there they pulled the usual stuff, trying to get me to upgrade the car get full insurance etc.

I ended up getting insurance with them for any property damages I may cause since my credit card covered my damages and I declined all further insurance. I was driving from Caccun to Telum, I stopped in Playa to eat and noticed I had no lock on my door, it was a hole literally so I wasted 4 hours in playa changing my car. My week passed and it was time to drive back to Cancun, as I was driving back the police stopped me, and guess what the cars registration wasn't paid, luckily the officer was understanding and didn't issue me an infraction. The car was returned on time without any damages.

A week after my return I was charged an extra $170usd, I tried calling someone at Alamo mexico and could never get anyone on the phone and no one has ever responded to my emails.

Its been 4 months and im still battling with them through my credit card.It was my first and last experience with Alamo, I will never do business with them again.

Had an Experience with Alamo?

Comments

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #793135

Another customer service rep contacted me, same response they will get back to me..... still waiting.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #789712

I am still waiting for a response from Alamo customer care, as a note it is February 28th and the only response is through this page as it gives an impression they are actually trying to help, LOL.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #787152

Got in contact with Alamo finally.They informed me the car had damage LOL and that's why I was charged an extra &170, which was 100% after the fact.

They said they would refund me 35$ for my troubles not a bad start, although it should be the full amount. However this was almost 4 weeks ago and since then no one responds to my emails and Im sure no money is on its way.

They say Alamo cares, obviously they don't and what professionalism they have no courtesy to respond to my emails.I am seriously never doing business with this company again in any country they are horrible.

to Bobby #787309

Bobby

An email was sent to you January 24, 2014 asking for your mailing address so that we may email you a check. Please email the email team or Alamo care@Alamo.com so that your check can me mailed out.

Tatiana

Social Monitor Coordinator

to AlamoCares Montreal, Quebec, Canada #787486

I hope you are kidding, I have sent 3 emails with my mailing address as well I asked a question which no one responded too.

to Bobby #788266

Bobby, I am following up with the International team right now. You will be contacted as soon as possible. -Tatiana

to AlamoCares #825454

Hello again I am writing to inform you I did not receive the 1 day free car rental as promised.

to Anonymous #825884

Anonymous,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We would like to look into this further.

Please email Care@Alamo.com with your full name, rental agreement/reservation #, the exact rental location and any other details.

Annett

When emailing, please list reference #140610-002674 the subject line.Thank you -Annett

Review #: 469183,

We’ve taken notice of your comments and would like to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@alamo.com including the exact rental location, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 140108-001059 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,