3.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

I rented a car from Dec 13th to Dec 21th in Miami Int Airport. The number of confirmation was 1303000640.

When my husband returned the car, the Alamo personal didn't ask for the car's key. The car was a hybrid fussion and it didn't need the key to turn on. That's why my husband forgot to leave it in the car. Today I called Alamo to ask where I could return the key and the Alamo Representatives told me that they didn't need the key because they had charged my credit card with $250.

I'm totally disappointment with the service. Nobody tried to contact me to return the key, however I called with the best intention to return it.

There are only passed 5 days since I returned the car and I hadn't called before due to holiday days. I don't agree to be charged with that money and I will claim by all possible ways.

Product or Service Mentioned: Alamo Car Rental.

Preferred solution: I want to return the key and they give me the money back.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

AlamoCares

Ms. Suarez, Thanks for your feedback.

We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I have forwarded your comments to our Miami Upper management. Notes in your contract indicate that they have reviewed your concern.

For your records my incident id is 31492612. Respectfully, Carol

Your best intentions mean nothing when weighed against the contract and terms YOU agreed to. Forget to return or lose the keys, you're charged for them.

It's that simple. No one should have to tell a grown man to return keys to a car that isn't their's to begin with and they sure as @# aren't waiting days to get a new one. They paid for a new key and sent the rest of your money to the bottom line.

THIS is your old man's fault. Blame him...

to Anonymous #1622752

The car was hybrid. You don’t need the key to turn on.

They could contact me and they didn’t do it, I was who called them to return it but they prefered to charge my credit card. I know that I have blame because I forgot to return at the same moment but it had been easier if they contact me. That was in Dec 21th and I called Dec 26th because I couldn’t call them before. It’s your opinion and it’s valid but I think they can hand the things in a different way.

I can’t do anything with that key. It could happen to anybody