Alamo not honoring their own requirements for Mexican 3rd party liability insurance
Your own site says that as long as I purchase third party liability insurance from a Mexican insurance company, I have the right to use that insurance for my rental. Yet I was denied a car after presenting proof of that insurance at the counter in San Jose Del Cabo Airport (SJD). This cost me several hours and a lot more money to eventually secure a car from a competitor.
How can I file a formal complaint against SJD site and get Alamo corporate to respond to this as I represent a travel group with over 700 members that frequently travel to SJD and will want to get a response on this for future reference.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Being induced to error
- Representation of charges
- Jacked up rate
- Customer service added charges
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Insurance Coverage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I write to get your advice on a car rental and subsequent deduction of charges which are on dispute On the 20th Of January we hired a vehicle from..."
- "They are not reliable. Reserve a car. Maybe it will be there when you arrive. My car wasn't. And they had a matter of fact attitude. My second and..."
- "We traveled to Spain in a big group and rented 3 units of 7-seater cars (Volkswagen Touran or similar) with Avis. Full payment has been made 3 weeks before the..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."
- "While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my wife and I became involved in a Timeshare purchase that ended up being a complete scam with regards to promises made, both verbally,..."
- "I purchased a pendant that was promoted by Carnivals representative of the off shore Jewelers including Royal Jewelers. He had seminars explaining the history of the mine and stones. The..."