San Jose Del Cabo, Baja California Sur
100% full Not resolved

Your own site says that as long as I purchase third party liability insurance from a Mexican insurance company, I have the right to use that insurance for my rental. Yet I was denied a car after presenting proof of that insurance at the counter in San Jose Del Cabo Airport (SJD). This cost me several hours and a lot more money to eventually secure a car from a competitor.

How can I file a formal complaint against SJD site and get Alamo corporate to respond to this as I represent a travel group with over 700 members that frequently travel to SJD and will want to get a response on this for future reference.

Review about: Alamo Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service, Being induced to error, Representation of charges, Jacked up rate, Customer service added charges.

Had an Experience with Alamo?

Comments

AlamoCares

Hello,

I would like to know more about your experience at the SJD location so I can help.Please email Care@Alamo.com and include your name, rental agreement/reservation number and your contact information along with the details of this service.

Please include reference #150930-003185 in the subject line of your email.

Thank you.