San Jose Del Cabo, Baja California Sur

Your own site says that as long as I purchase third party liability insurance from a Mexican insurance company, I have the right to use that insurance for my rental. Yet I was denied a car after presenting proof of that insurance at the counter in San Jose Del Cabo Airport (SJD). This cost me several hours and a lot more money to eventually secure a car from a competitor.

How can I file a formal complaint against SJD site and get Alamo corporate to respond to this as I represent a travel group with over 700 members that frequently travel to SJD and will want to get a response on this for future reference.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of alamo car rental from Alamo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Alamo to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, being induced to error, representation of charges and jacked up rate. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alamo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Alamo?

Comments

AlamoCares

Hello,

I would like to know more about your experience at the SJD location so I can help.Please email Care@Alamo.com and include your name, rental agreement/reservation number and your contact information along with the details of this service.

Please include reference #150930-003185 in the subject line of your email.

Thank you.