Alamo not honoring their own requirements for Mexican 3rd party liability insurance

Your own site says that as long as I purchase third party liability insurance from a Mexican insurance company, I have the right to use that insurance for my rental. Yet I was denied a car after presenting proof of that insurance at the counter in San Jose Del Cabo Airport (SJD). This cost me several hours and a lot more money to eventually secure a car from a competitor.

How can I file a formal complaint against SJD site and get Alamo corporate to respond to this as I represent a travel group with over 700 members that frequently travel to SJD and will want to get a response on this for future reference.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Insurance Coverage
Review category
review #668161

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Alamo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 30, 2015 #1041370

I would like to know more about your experience at the SJD location so I can help. Please email and include your name, rental agreement/reservation number and your contact information along with the details of this service. Please include reference #150930-003185 in the subject line of your email. Thank you.
-Mitch, Social Monitoring Coordinator

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Alamo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Alamo.
Filing a new complaint about