Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Rented a car here and the Branch Manager Jamie Wilson was a ***.Made reservation and when I got there they didn't have my vehicle size.

Told me a had to pay the difference. For upgrade. Told me I don't know what you are use to but this how we do it. If they didnt have the car then they should have upgraded me for free.

Enterprise does.again Alamo!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Alamo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Alamo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alamo and alamo manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Alamo?

Comments

AlamoCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.Please send us a detailed email to Care@Alamo.com with complete details such as: contact information and reservation/rental agreement number.

As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reference #151014-003762.-Tatiana