Update added by user May 25, 2016
Alamo responded to my complaint by email. They offered a free rental day.
I declined. They failed at reliability and service.
Update added by user Apr 26, 2016
I arrived and was told no car is available.
Alamo sent a confirmation email that a car was reserved.
But sent nothing when no car was available. The rep made no attempt to locate a car. When I asked if the airport had a car available. I was told.
I doubt it. I had to leave and call the 800 customer care number. And a car was located at the location that I asked the rep.
Its ok that there was a mishap.
How it was handled was unexceptible. No effort to provide customer service. When I asked to speak with someone. I was told on Saturday afternoon that I could call corporate.
I have since called corporate several times and have yet to receive a returned call. Alamo is a unreliable company. They have no idea what customer service is. What they did.
And how it was handed I would rate.The worst.
Original review posted by user Apr 25, 2016
They are not reliable.Reserve a car.
Maybe it will be there when you arrive. My car wasn't. And they had a matter of fact attitude.
My second and last time using them.A friend uses Hertz and praises their commitment to excellent customer service.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Car we reserved
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went and applied at Willowdale Crossing Apartments.They showed us abmodel and we liked it.Rent was to be $1007 plus $59 for water etc each month.Nice.Well we get ready..."
- "Rented a car here and the Branch Manager Jamie Wilson was a ***. Made reservation and when I got there they didn't have my vehicle size. Told me a had..."
- "This apartment complex has been nothing but issues. I do not receive any notifications about important notices like everyone else I know does. The outside of the building is always..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "My boyfriend was making our daily salads to take to work. He had found a delicious looking recipe that called for baby spinach. He went to our local Giant grocery..."
- "Opened two cans of NE clam chowder and both cans were bad. ..."
- "Bad idea, plain and simple, they seem to sell you a dream, for $2000.00 I got the 1 year warranty! After initial treatment it took 6 weeks for a..."