Alamo Car Rental Review from Havertown, Pennsylvania

Update added by user May 25

Alamo responded to my complaint by email. They offered a free rental day.

I declined. They failed at reliability and service.

Update added by user Apr 26

I arrived and was told no car is available.

Alamo sent a confirmation email that a car was reserved.

But sent nothing when no car was available. The rep made no attempt to locate a car. When I asked if the airport had a car available. I was told.

I doubt it. I had to leave and call the 800 customer care number. And a car was located at the location that I asked the rep.

Its ok that there was a mishap.

How it was handled was unexceptible. No effort to provide customer service. When I asked to speak with someone. I was told on Saturday afternoon that I could call corporate.

I have since called corporate several times and have yet to receive a returned call. Alamo is a unreliable company. They have no idea what customer service is. What they did.

And how it was handed I would rate.The worst.

Original review posted by user Apr 25

They are not reliable.Reserve a car.

Maybe it will be there when you arrive. My car wasn't. And they had a matter of fact attitude.

My second and last time using them.A friend uses Hertz and praises their commitment to excellent customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Order processing issue
Product or service
Review category
review #836217 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Alamo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 12 #1157960

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into your billing concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
When emailing, please list Reference Number 160512-002831 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Carol H.
Social Monitoring

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Alamo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Alamo.
Filing a new complaint about